Thursday, January 9, 2014

Top Ten Lists Part Three

OK so two parts in and I have also put up a master post with links to all the posts that have gone up and will go up. Let's move on to part three of the Top Ten List of Songs 

Slipknot (Top 5)

1) Killers are Quiet
2) Snuff
3) Dead Memories/Duality
4) Before I Forget
5) Vermillion Pt. 2/People=S**t (Discretion advised, esp if you are below 16 years of age)

Simon and Garfunkel

1) The Sound of Silence (This is MY song. I mean I can identfy with it, thus it will head the list)
2) The Boxer
3) I am a Rock
4) Scarborough Fair (Cantlice) 
5) Me & Julio Down By the Schoolyard
6) The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)
7) Bookends
8) Mrs. Robinson
9) Cecilia 
10) For Emily, Wherever I May Find Her

Avenged Sevenfold

1) Warmness On the Soul
2) Nightmare/Afterlife (Nightmare is Rev's last bow)
3) Fiction
4) So Far Away
5) And All Things Will End/Gunslinger/Seize the Day
6) Blinded In Chains
7) Hail to the King
8) Shepherd of Fire
9) Sounding the 7th Trumpet
10) A Little Piece of Heaven (Discretion advised. Definitely above 16 here)

The Doors 

1) The End
2) Roadhouse Blues
3) Light My Fire/Love Her Madly
4) Riders on the Storm
5) People Are Strange
6) Hello, I Love You
7) Love Me Two Times
8) The Soft Parade
9) Break on Through
10) L.A. Woman

Linkin Park

In my humble opinion, LP's best albums were two. One was Meteora and the other was Minutes to Midnight. I have heard all their albums but these two stand out.

1) Leave Out All the Rest. (This is LP's zenith.)
2) Runaway
3) Numb
4) From the Inside/Shadow of the Day
5) Crawling
6) What I've Done/Burn It Down
7) In the End
8) Castle of Glass
9) New Divide
10) The Catalyst

Nickelback

1) Photograph
2) Holding On to Heaven
3) Rockstar
4) Burn It to the Ground
5) Far Away
6) Never Gonna Be Alone
7) Animals
8) Fight for All the Wrong Reasons
9) Hold Out Your Hand
10) Not Leavin' Yet

That's it for part three. All this listing is fun and also tiring. I will now retire. Please have a look and a listen to all these songs if you so feel inclined.


The Bilge Master            



No comments:

Post a Comment